Welcome to the USAFA Parents Club of Eastern Michigan
Golf Outing 2017
The 13th Annual Air Force/Army Challenge Golf Outing and Dinner Fundraiser is Sunday, July 30, 2017 at Selfridge ANG Base Golf Course. We need your help to make this event a success!
Click here to visit out Upcoming Events page for all the details.
New Appointee Luncheon
We had a great New Appointee Luncheon on May 21, 2017 at the VFW Hall in Berkley, MI. Thank you VFW for hosting our event!!
Check out our Resources page for a few notes on items that were discussed.
Looking for Important Dates?
Click the icon to the right for a list of Important Dates from the Academy (updated 5/5/2017)
About the United States Air Force Michigan Parents Club
Welcome to the United States Air Force Michigan Parents Club website. Parent Clubs exist because the Academy experience is unlike any other. Parent Clubs exist to provide support and help pass on information to new Academy parents, as well to ensure parents know what is going on at the United States Air Force Academy.
To join our club, or to find out more information, please contact our president at email@example.com. Before the Air Force Academy will provide us with your contact information, both Cadet and Parents must sign the Privacy Act Parents Club form. We look forward to hearing from you.
The mission of the USAFA Parents Club of Eastern Michigan is to support families throughout their Cadet’s experiences at the United States Air Force Academy and instill them with an appreciation for their role in the “Long Blue Line” (connection to the Air Force) while providing recognition and support to our Cadets.
- Long lasting friendships across past, present and future parents of USAFA cadets in a relationship built from unique experiences and mutual interests while parenting a cadet and US Air Force Officer.
- Mentoring to families and appointees as they prepare to leave for Basic Cadet Training and their Doolie year at the Academy.
- An understanding of life at the USAFA and Prep School through education of appointees, cadets, parents and the community.
- Support for Eastern Michigan USAFA families while their cadet is away attending the USAFA and Prep School.
- Recognition of cadets across milestones in their USAFA life.
- Financial support for emergency cadet travel in a time of crisis, via the Rando fund. The Annual All Academy Holiday Ball to recognize all Michigan cadets attending all the military academies.
USAFA Parents Club of Eastern Michigan
Original date of 501c3 approval- 2008