Welcome to USAFAPCMI
Parents T-Shirts are ready. Here is the the link to order shirts.
The deadline to order is Friday noon, September 21st. The price is $15.00 per shirt plus shipping, or you can pick up the shirts in Garden City for free if you would like. Please email Tim McCarthy if there are any questions.
Welcome to the USAFA Michigan Parents Club website. Our club represents parents and cadets in Eastern and Western Michigan. Providing members with information about cadets, events and family news.
The mission of the USAFA Parents Club of Eastern Michigan is to support families throughout their Cadet’s experiences at the United States Air Force Academy and instill them with an appreciation for their role in the “Long Blue Line” (connection to the Air Force) while providing recognition and support to our Cadets.
- Long lasting friendships across past, present and future parents of USAFA cadets in a relationship built from unique experiences and mutual interests while parenting a cadet and US Air Force Officer.
- Mentoring to families and appointees as they prepare to leave for Basic Cadet Training and their Doolie year at the Academy.
- An understanding of life at the USAFA and Prep School through education of appointees, cadets, parents and the community.
- Support for Eastern Michigan USAFA families while their cadet is away attending the USAFA and Prep School.
- Recognition of cadets across milestones in their USAFA life.
- Financial support for emergency cadet travel in a time of crisis, via the Rando fund. The Annual All Academy Holiday Ball to recognize all Michigan cadets attending all the military academies.
USAFA Parents Club of Eastern Michigan
Original date of 501c3 approval- 2008