July 30, 2017 — Air Force/West Point Golf Outing
The 13th Annual Air Force/Army Challenge Golf Outing and Dinner Fundraiser is Sunday, July 30, 2017 at Selfridge ANG Base Golf Course. We need your help to make this event a success!
This event is a fundraiser to support Michigan Air Force and West Point Cadets and activities for both Parent’s Clubs. The USAFA Parent’s Club of Eastern Michigan is responsible for planning this year’s event.
Event Flyer and Registration Form (click here)
Letter to Solicit Donations for the Golf Outing (click here)
Email to Volunteer – Contact Margaret Brooks (email@example.com)
Here’s how you can help:
- Sign up to play in the tournament
- Recruit golfers
- Sponsor a hole. Sponsors may be families or businesses.
- Donate silent auction or raffle items. You can also contact local businesses to request donations. We are a qualified 501(c) (3) non-profit organization. All donations are tax deductible.
- Volunteer to work the golf event
- Don’t golf? Come for dinner!
September 16, 2017
Air Force vs. University of Michigan Football Game at University of Michigan
December 27, 2017
All-Academy Ball at the San Marino Club in Troy