Membership Application – 2017/2018 USAFA Parents Club Membership Application
Privacy Act Parent’s Club Form – Form to allow the Air Force Academy to release parent/cadet information to the parent’s clubs.
Photo Options – There are lots of ways to stay in touch while you cadet is at USAFA
- Webguy from AOG (Associations of Graduates) – https://www.usafawebguy.com/. A subscription-based service that provides thousands of photos throughout the entire four years at USAFA.
- Flickr – AF Academy – https://www.flickr.com/photos/af_academy/
- Flickr – AF Academy – https://www.flickr.com/photos/131708601@N03/
Communication with Cadets – Especially useful for families with new cadets just joining the Academy,
- Letters/Emails – In addition to writing letters, one current 2020 parent suggested using http://www.write2them.org/.
- Facebook Pages – There are closed Facebook pages for both our Eastern Michigan Parents Club and for each class at USAFA.
- To join the Eastern Michigan Parents Club page, email Tim Fressel at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To join the USAFA Class of 2021 Parents Group, search Facebook and follow the instructions.