Welcome to the USAF Parents Club of Michigan (USAFAPCMI)
Welcome to the United States Air Force Michigan Parents Club website. Parent Clubs exist because the Academy experience is unlike any other. Parent Clubs exist to provide support and help pass on information to new Academy parents, as well to ensure parents know what is going on at the United States Air Force Academy.
To join our club, or to find out more information, please contact our president at email@example.com. Before the Air Force Academy will provide us with your contact information, both Cadet and Parents must sign the Privacy Act Parents Club form. We look forward to hearing from you.
Looking for Important Dates? – Click the icon to the right for a list of Important Dates from the Academy (updated 5/5/2017)
New Appointee Luncheon – May 21, 2017
You are cordially invited to join the Eastern Michigan USAFA Parent’s Club for a new appointee luncheon.
When: Saturday, May 21, 2017 from 1pm – 4pm
Where: VFW Hall in Berkley (3025 Coolidge Hwy, Berkley, MI 48072)
What: The Parent’s Club will provide food, beverages, and paper products.
- No need to bring anything other than your helpful and willingness to serve others attitude.
- As of now, we have four new appointees confirmed for the lunch, so I would encourage you to be there to provide your insight and thoughts to the new parents.
- We will also discuss the upcoming year with special emphasis on Parent’s Weekend, (shirts, football tickets, etc.), the Golf Outing and other upcoming events and opportunities the serving the club.
- Please reply with number of people that will be coming via email (reply) or text (number below)
Please mark your calendars and plan on coming out to Berkley and taking your place around the lunch table to enjoy some time eating and talking with USAFA Alumni and hear their encouraging information regarding their cadet’s experiences after graduation from USAFA.
Please RSVP via email to Tim Fressel at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Annual Air Force vs. West Point Golf Outing & Dinner Fundraiser – July 30, 2017
Sunday, July 30, 2017 at 11:30am at Selfridge ANG Base Golf Course.
In addition to registering for this event (click here or on the icon at the right for the registration flyer), we are also asking that you encourage businesses to help sponsor this fundraiser. A letter requesting sponsorship can be downloaded here.
The mission of the USAFA Parents Club of Eastern Michigan is to support families throughout their Cadet’s experiences at the United States Air Force Academy and instill them with an appreciation for their role in the “Long Blue Line” (connection to the Air Force) while providing recognition and support to our Cadets.
- Long lasting friendships across past, present and future parents of USAFA cadets in a relationship built from unique experiences and mutual interests while parenting a cadet and US Air Force Officer.
- Mentoring to families and appointees as they prepare to leave for Basic Cadet Training and their Doolie year at the Academy.
- An understanding of life at the USAFA and Prep School through education of appointees, cadets, parents and the community.
- Support for Eastern Michigan USAFA families while their cadet is away attending the USAFA and Prep School.
- Recognition of cadets across milestones in their USAFA life.
- Financial support for emergency cadet travel in a time of crisis, via the Rando fund. The Annual All Academy Holiday Ball to recognize all Michigan cadets attending all the military academies.
USAFA Parents Club of Eastern Michigan
Original date of 501c3 approval- 2008